With the continued business growth and expanding service initiatives, CS Medical also has an immediate opportunity for a full-time Field Installer. CS Medical is a leading manufacturer of FDA registered disinfectors used in hospitals worldwide. The company has patented devices that provide high level disinfection for ultrasound intra-cavity probes.
Our products incorporate temperature critical fluidics, microprocessor control and data transfer, interactive human interface and electromechanical design components. The company installs and services its systems throughout North America and has international distributors in countries worldwide. We operate in an ISO 13485 quality environment and are an FDA registered manufacturer.
Work will consist of providing highly visible customer support through phone, on-site installation, preventative maintenance, and end-user training to our existing client base all over the United States. You will assist customers in preparing for device installation, manage priorities and schedule on-site setup, and train customers on-site in proper operation of the devices. A good communicator is needed, both written and verbal. As part of a team, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of products and expand your skill set, while seeing your work have a direct impact on CS Medical's success.
- A two year Associates Degree
- 5 years related experience in a medical device environment or equivalent
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Willing and able to travel by air, train, or automobile anywhere in the USA
- A valid Driver's License with a good driving record
- Work as a team member on projects, installations, and interactions with clients
- Able to document product installation and customer interactions
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written